The Dallas Civic Center is a modern, sleek, versatile, indoor venue boasting nearly 3000 square feet of space with seating for up to 200 guests. We provide space for all types of events – corporate meetings, receptions, parties, art shows, showers, and more. We offer the freedom you need to plan the perfect event as there are no required onsite vendors. Looking for a performance or a movie space? You can also rent our adjacent performing arts theater.
Seating: Will seat approximately 200 people in banquet or meeting style seating. 165 is the recommended number of seats with a dance floor.
Tech Info: Equipped with a sound system (NOT deejay quality); microphone and podium as well as a projector and screen (ideal for showing PowerPoint presentations, dvd’s, and slideshows.)
Tables/Chairs: 24 sixty-inch round tables, and 10 six-foot rectangular tables. You can seat 6 or 8 people per round table. Rectangular tables are used for food service and not recommended for seating as they will only seat 4 people comfortably. Tables and chairs are included in your rental and will be setup to your specifications prior to your event.
Linens: We offer black and white floor length linens for rental at $15.00 each (you are not required to use DTCC linens)
Full Day Rates
Non-Refundable Deposit Due at Signing (in red)
Monday – Thursday
Friday – Sunday
|Non Profit (501(c)3): $285.00 / $105||Non Profit (501(c)3): $435.00 / $135|
|Private Corporate: $435.00 / $135||Private Corporate: $735.00 / $235|
Setup/Breakdown Fee of $60 and Cleaning Fee of $75.00 is included in all rentals.
All above rental rates apply to 9 total hours in the building usually broken down to 5 hours of event time, 3 hours of set up time and 1 hour of breakdown time. Non-Profit rate is only given when proof of 501(c)3 status is given (form must be submitted).
Alcohol policy available upon request.
Half-Day Rates (4 Hours Max)
NON-REFUNDABLE fee due in FULL when booked
Available on Sundays ($300) and limited Saturdays ($350)
Includes-setup and breakdown of tables and chairs, 1 hour of setup time, 2 hours of event time and 1 hour of breakdown time. Rental client is responsible for taking out trash, sweeping and mopping up any spills before leaving the facility. Failure to do so will void damage deposit.
Alcohol is not permitted during a half day rental.
No half day event may end after 9pm.
- ALL RENTALS REQUIRE A $200 REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT. The damage deposit is returned to the rental client once management sees there is no damage to the building or breech of the contract.
- Damage deposit will not be cashed without notifying rental client prior.
- All deposits are non-refundable but do apply to the total rental fee.
- Final payment is due (30) days prior to event to avoid cancellation.
- Cancellation of a full day event must be received more than (30) days prior to even and must be received in written form.
- If a full day event is canceled more than (30) days prior, we will transfer all deposits and pre-payments to a new date no more than (1) year from original rental date. If the date is transferred, all deposits and pre-payments will apply to the new date but, 50% of the remaining total rental fee will be due at the time of the new booking. There are no transfers or refunds on half day events.
- If an event is cancelled less than (30) days prior, all deposits and pre-payments are forfeited.
We also have wedding and reception packages.
We always enjoy speaking with you about your event and giving tours of our beautiful venue, however we request that you call to book tours/meetings.
The Dallas Theater features a variety of shows, musicals, and more that are fun for the whole family. And best of all, the theater is available for rent for your special occasion!
The Dallas Theater is excited to announce that you can now purchase a subscription series for our current season of shows. For each subscription, you are guaranteed the seats you choose for each show included in the series. Subscription series must be purchased over the phone or at the Dallas Theater Box Office.
2018-2019 SERIES (11 Shows) Plus 3 FREE Events!
Regular Price- $200
Discount (Senior 62+, child, student, military with ID and Groups of 10+) – $170
- The Petty Hearts – 9/15/18
- The Resurrection: A Journey Tribute – 10/12/18
- Johnny Cash Now – 11/9/18
- Cinnamon GRITS: Christmas in the South – 11/29-12/2/18
- The Nutcracker Starring Studio 4 the Arts – December 2019
- James Gregory: The Funniest Man in America- 1/12/19
- Joe M. Turner’s Magic, Music and More! – 1/26/19
- A Tribute to Dolly and Kenny Show – 2/2/19
- Grease The Musical – March 2019 (6 shows to choose from)
- Got Elvis – 3/22/19 or 3/23/19
- Ultimate Oldies – 4/13/19
Free Events Included:
- Creepy Classics: A Halloween Movie Event – 10/27/18
- Holiday Movie Extravaganza – December 2018
- Black History Month Celebration – February 2019